Helping You Find Your Future Home
Making it EasyTo Buy Your New Home
Buying your new home can be a daunting task. Below are some steps to take to achieve your new home goal.
1) Mortgage Pre-Qualification
Providing a lender or bank with a complete financial history. This will include your current income, assets, and debt. Once this information is evaluated, you will have an estimate of the size of mortgage you would be approved for. This will allow us to determine the price range of homes to view.
Start the hunt for your dream house. Decide what are the main features you want. Research the community and school districts.
3) The Purchase Process
Once the price range is established and a home is found you will need to make a written offer. The offer is negotiated by your REALTOR. It spells out the price, terms, dates, and any necessary conditions.
4) Acceptance of Purchase Offer
You are halfway there! You have come to an agreement with the seller of your new home.
5) Following Acceptance of Purchase Offer
Once negotiations are successful and all attorney approvals have been received, the mortgage is finalized and you are soon to be a home owner.
6) Satisfaction of Contingencies
- Attorney Approval
- Home Inspection (if applicable)
- Mortgage Application & Commitment
- Any Additional Contingencies
7) Final Walk Through
- Make sure you verify the condition of the home is what was agree upon
- Make sure all repairs if any, have been taken care of
- Make sure all terms of your contract have met met
- Agent will take pictures to note final meter readings and send them to the utility companies
- Bring a Photo I.D.
- Thorough review of Final Purchase/Sales Contract
- Allocate plenty of time to sign lots of paperwork
- Don't worry, we will be right there with you